|Type||Bed & Breakfast|
|Property taxes||€ 3605.00|
B&B for sale
23200 Aubusson FR, France
Commission broker € 83.220
In a very quiet environment in Creuse, 5 minutes from a small town with all amenities, situated on 54,895 m2 of land with a 4 x 20 m heated swimming pool, a characteristic property consisting of a Cistercian abbey wing into which the private apartment and 5 charming guest rooms have been converted, a 100 m long building into 5 gîtes with a large games room and other premises, an independent gîte, a chapel, the ruins of the former abbey of the 12th century and 3 caravans. The capacity is 60 people in total and is perfect for holiday rentals, weddings, etc.
Annual turnover of about 300 000 €.
The main building has a living area of 521 m2 and includes on the ground floor:
- entrance hall of 27 m2 with stone slabs on the floor and a beautiful stone staircase.
- Large living/dining room of 65 m2 with carved stone fireplace, nice old parquet floor and 2 double doors/windows overlooking the park.
- small living room of 32 m2 with beautiful pink marble fireplace, parquet flooring and double doors to the south facing terrace.
- library of 26 m2 with beautiful sculpted fireplace
- small office of 9 m2
- beautiful kitchen of 34 m2 with monumental fireplace from the 16th century with a double Lacanche stove, tiled floor with underfloor heating is
- bar of 13 m2
- laundry room of 6 m2
- WC with washbasin of 7 m2
- service entrance with some storage space and wine cellar
Upstairs are the guestrooms:
- landing with large hallway to the 5 guestrooms
- 5.2 x 5.2 m bedroom with large fitted antique wardrobe
- bedroom 3.5 x 6.5 m with small wooden fireplace and large fitted wardrobe
- 4.5 x 5.4 m bedroom with a small white marble fireplace and another 2.9 x 3.3 m bedroom in a row.
- 4,3 x 6,5 m room with small wooden fireplace
- 5 x 5.6 m bedroom with small white marble fireplace, fitted wardrobe and 2.7 x 4.9 m bedroom in a row
- All rooms and suites have beautiful bathrooms with wrought iron bath and lion foot, shower, sink and toilet.
On the second floor is the private apartment:
- living room of 51 m2
- master bedroom of 23 m2
- 2 bedrooms of 16,5 m2
- 2 bedrooms of 13 m2
- bathroom of 9 m2
- separate toilet
- Convertible attic of 110 m2
Oil fired central heating and most of the joinery in double glazing
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.