Castle for sale
Commission broker € 168.000
In the heart of the Périgord Noir, less than a kilometre from the caves of Lascaux and overlooking the river La Vézère, a castle built in 1860 has been converted into a luxurious residence with private apartment, 5 guest rooms, relaxation room, fitness room, 2 lounges with reception for 30 people and access to PRM for weddings and 2 large banquet rooms (120 m2 and 150 m2) with also PRM access, as well as the outbuildings which have been converted into 8 charming gîtes, two of which are suitable for disabled people.
Total capacity of 120 people
Everything has been tastefully restored and is in accordance with the latest safety and hygiene standards.
The estate is situated in a park of 92 866 m2 which is accessible trough a private driveway with large parking spaces and a heated tiled swimming pool.
The castle has a total living area of 1.315 m2 and includes at garden level (361 m2):
- large banquet room of approximately 150 m2
- fitness room
- relaxation room with sauna and jacuzzi
- wine cellar with cold storage
- plumbing facilities
- stairs with elevator
On the raised ground floor (370 m2):
- entrance hall with reception and elevator to the floors
- two lounges with library and billiard room
- large living room of 120 m2
- professional kitchen for 150 place settings
- plumbing facilities
On the 1st floor (238m2):
- five luxury guest rooms from 24 m2 to 35 m2, all with private bathroom and separate toilet, walls covered with tapestries, thick carpets on the floor and very good sound insulation.
On the 2nd floor plus the attic for the duplexes (346m2):
- the private apartments
Electric heating and double glazing
The outbuilding consisting of 8 charming gîtes has a total living area of 1.025 m2 of which 305 m2 on the ground floor facing east, 250 m2 on the ground floor facing east, 229 m2 on the first floor facing west and 241 m2 in the attic.
Heating by reversible air conditioning.
Annual turnover: approximately 300 000 €.
A company with excellent profitability in a dream environment.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.