|Property taxes||€ 1669.00|
Castle for sale
24350 Lisle FR, France
Commission broker € 37.800
Located in the triangle Périgueux/Brantôme/Riberac, in a very quiet and peaceful place, at the end of a small road, a charter house of the 19th century. The house is 270 m2 fully restored with great taste and forms a large courtyard with its non contiguous outbuildings.
Land of 17 983 m2 with courtyard, garden with swimming pool 5 x 10 m, several terraces and meadow.
The chartreuse flanked by 2 square towers includes on the ground floor :
- Entrance hall of 5,1 x 5,9 m with large stone fireplace, beautiful floor and 2 double doors/windows opening onto the courtyard and garden with terrace.
- living room 5,1 x 5,4 m with fireplace, nice floor and door/window to the garden with terrace
- nice kitchen/dining room 5,1 x 8 m with black marble fireplace, wooden floor, stairs to the first floor and double door/window to the garden with terrace
- 4,3 x 5,2 m office with fireplace, original floor and stairs to first floor
- 4 x 4.7 m bedroom in the tower on the left with fireplace, original floor and old built-in closet
- nice shower room with toilet 3,1 x 3,7 m
- 4.2 x 5 m large bedroom in the right tower with antique floor, vaulted ceiling and double door/window to a stone staircase.
- bathroom with toilet 2,7 x 4,2 m en suite with tiled floor
- large landing of 5.4 x 5.6 m with sleeping area
- another landing of 3.8 x 5 m
- 5 x 5.3 m attic room with beautiful beamed ceilings
- 5 x 5.2 m attic room with beautiful beamed ceilings
- attic room 4 x 5 m with nice visible beams
- bathroom with toilet 2,3 x 2,8 m
On the ground floor:
- boiler room/laundry room 5 x 7 m
- wine cellar of 5 x 5 m
- 4 x 4.2 m room with bread oven and sink
Gas fired central heating with hot water production and Buderus boiler, double glazing everywhere
The barn understands:
- a large room of 7 x 13.9 m with concrete floor
- 3.9 x 9 m room - 3.7 x 7.7 m room
- Carport storage space 4.4 x 10.1 m
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.