|Property taxes||€ 1280.00|
Castle for sale
19160 Neuvic FR, France
Commission broker € 21.900
Castle for sale overlooking the valley, consisting on the ground floor:
- Entrance hall of 16m2 with staircase and patio doors opening onto a terrace.
- Secondary hall of 12m2 with stairs and French doors to the terrace.
- Sitting/dining room of 35m2 with fireplace.
- Living room of 32m2 with fireplace.
- Study of 5.5m2.
- Kitchen of 15m2 with doors opening onto a terrace.
- Bedroom of 16m2.
- Two bedrooms of 16m2.
- Bathroom and separate toilet.
On the ground floor :
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Two attic rooms of 9m2.
- 2 attic rooms of 12m2.
- Attic room of 5m2.
- Attic room of 6m2.
Gas central heating with hot water production.
Central sewer system.
Attached barn of 82m2.
In addition, there is a detached plot of land of 6360m2 partly buildable.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.