|Property taxes||€ 2500.00|
Estate with guesthouse for sale
24310 Brantôme en Périgord FR, France
Commission broker € 42.340
Luxury country house with 1 gîte.
In a quiet location near the mythical city , Brantôme. Without direct neighbours, a beautifully restored property of 530 m2 with character, consisting of noble materials with a main house and 1 gîte.
The property is situated on 34365 m2 of land with garden, meadows and a possibility to construct a swimming pool.
The main house is on the ground floor:
- a living room of 68 m2 with beautiful stone fireplace, double door/window opening onto a large terrace and garden and with beautiful tiled floor.
- a fitted kitchen of 33 m2 in a row with beautiful tiled floor and double door/window opening onto the terrace
- an outbuilding with a laundry room of 2,50 x 5,20 m WC
On the 1st floor:
- suite of 33 m2 with bathroom with bath, parquet floor and exposed stone wall.
- suite of 25 m2 with beautiful carpeting
- suite of 28 m2 e with beautiful carpeting
On the second floor:
- a very large luxury suite of 150 m2 with shower, double sink and bath.
- mezzanine of 50 m2 with an unobstructed view of the countryside
Oil fired central heating with hot water production and underfloor heating on the ground floor, water softener and double glazing everywhere
Cottage no. 1 includes on the ground floor:
- a spacious living room of 34 m2 with fireplace and wood stove, tiled floor and door/window
- a luxury kitchen of 29 m2 with tiled floor and door / window to the private terrace
- bedroom of 21,5m2 with wooden floor and bathroom with separate bath, Italian shower, washbasin and WC
- mezzanine of 18 m 2 a storage room of 2,5 m2
On the second floor:
- a very nice suite of 22m2 with bathtub
Wood and electric heating
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.