|Property taxes||€ 1200.00|
|EPC value||226 'D'|
Holiday home complex for sale
24340 FR, France
Commission broker € 29.994
In a beautiful small village in the Périgord Blanc, a beautiful character house with 2 gîtes, a large barn, situated on more than 6 ha of land with swimming pool.
The main house has on the ground floor:
- Large entrance hall of 2.2 x 10 m with terracotta floor and double door/window to the garden and a covered terrace of 2.8 x 6 m.
- Fitted kitchen of 3,9 x 5,9 m with tiled floor and door/window to the garden - living room of 4,1 x 6 m with terracotta floor, beautiful renaissance fireplace and staircase.
- large tiled living room of 5.5 x 9.2 m with beautiful stone fireplace and door/window, overlooking the garden
- large landing with office space of 2.8 x 4.3 m
- large bathroom with bath and shower 3 x 3.7 m with en-suite laundry room - Separate WC.
- 5,1 x 4,8 m room
- 3.8 x 4.1 m bedroom
- 4 x 5.1 m bedroom
- 4 x 4.4 m bedroom
Electric heating and wood-burning stoves
Gîte 1 consists of on the ground floor:
- large tiled room of 6.2 x 7.2 m allowing kitchen/dining/living room with large stone fireplace with insert, stairs to first floor with large built-in cupboard and door/window to courtyard.
- shower room with W.C.
- bedroom of 5,5 x 3 m
- 3.7 x 6.3 m bedroom with bath and washbasin Electric heating and wood stove. Parquet flooring throughout the house.
Gîte 2 includes on the ground floor:
- living room of 4.3 x 5 m with wooden floors
- in a row a kitchen/dining room 4,4 x 5,1 m with tiled floor and door/window
- 2.1 x 3.6 m laundry room
- storage space
- bedroom 4 x 5 m with bathroom and toilet - bedroom 4 x 4 m with shower room and toilet
- 4,7 x 5,8 m bedroom with shower room and WC
Large adjoining barn of 7.6 x 14 m
Garden of about 3000m2 with swimming pool 5 x 10 m, playground for children, enclave for animals and 6 ha of meadow with 25 nut trees.
Adsl and sewerage.
Property tax: 1 200 €.
Seasonal rental income: about 25 000 €/year.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.