|Property taxes||€ 1078.00|
|EPC value||183 'D'|
House for sale
24320 FR, France
Commission broker € 22.470
On the edge of a small town with some shops, a beautiful villa of 175 m2 situated in the middle of a beautiful flowered park of 6 400 m2 with a beautiful view. Comprising on the ground floor:
- entrance hall 13,58 m2
- living room of 47 m2 with double door/window to the large terrace
- dining room of 12,4 m2 in a row with double door/window leading to the terrace
- fitted kitchen of 15,6 m2
- pantry of 9,8 m2
- space of 13 m2
- room of 13,8 m2
- bathroom with bath, shower and double washbasin
- separate toilet
Entire ground floor with tiled floor and underfloor heating
- 2 attic rooms
- shower room with WC
- large attic to renovate.
Electric heating and double glazing.
Central sewerage system present.
Non-adjoining outbuilding with a workshop of 4,6 x 5,2 m, a double garage of 4,6 x 5,6 m and a covered terrace of 3,5 x 4,6 m.
Small pigeon loft
Property that combines quality and comfort in a quiet location, but close to the shops.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.