House for sale
16390 Bonnes FR, France
On the edge of a picturesque village bordering the Dronne and 4 km from Aubeterre, one of the most beautiful villages in France, a beautiful contemporary house of 160 m2 still under guarantee, contains :
- large living room of 6,1 x 10,4 m with fitted kitchen and 6 doors/windows opening onto a large covered terrace of 2,2 x 12 m and a small pavilion of 3 x 3 m.
- small living room of 3.8 x 4.2 m with 2 double doors/windows opening onto the terrace of 1.6 x 13.2 m.
- master bedroom of 21m2 with double door/window to the terrace and shower room with WC of 2 x 2,3 m ensuite
- guest bedroom of 3.6 x 4.3 m with double door/window to the terrace and bathroom with ensuite WC
- Bedroom of 2,5 x 7,4 m with French windows to terrace and shower room with ensuite WC.
- bedroom 3 x 3,7 m with double door/window to the terrace
- shower room with WC and laundry room 2 x 2.8 m
Electric heating and wood-burning stove, double glazing everywhere
Heated and salt water swimming pool 3 x 11 m with electric shutter.
Grounds of 2 380 m2 bordered by the river with garden, parking and small forest.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.