|Property taxes||€ 3290.00|
|EPC value||55 'B'|
House for sale
24600 Ribérac FR, France
Commission broker € 34.980
In the center of Riberac, a beautiful town house of 348 m2 beautifully restored with taste, consisting of on the ground floor:
- entrance hall of 3 x 5 m - living room of 5.7 x 6 m with beautiful stone fireplace
- small living room 4 x 6 m with large fitted wardrobes
- dining room 3,6 x 7,6 m with door/window to the raised terrace 4,8 x 5,3 m with electric blinds.
- magnificent fully fitted kitchen of 28 m2 with door/window to the garden
- 4.3 x 5 m desk
- reserve of 2 x 2.7 m
- 3.8 x 4.2 m laundry room
- 1.3 x 2 m WC with tiled floor
The entire ground floor with beautiful old floors, unless otherwise indicated.
On the first floor:
- landing of 3 x 4 m
- master bedroom of 28 m2 with large fitted wardrobes and air conditioning
- shower room with WC 2.3 x 3.3 m ensuite
- space of 26 m2
- bathroom with toilet 2.4 x 2.7 m ensuite
- dressing room of 1 x 2,5 m
The whole floor with beautiful old floors, except in the tiled sanitary buildings.
On the second floor:
- bedroom of 26 m2
- Bathroom with WC 2,3 x 2,7 m ensuite
- 4.1 x 5.8 m air conditioned room
- bathroom with WC 1,9 x 2,5 m ensuite
- lingerie 2.6 x 5.5 m
In the basement:
- large basements with gravel on the floor, one with a water softener.
- storage room 2,8 x 4,6 m with concrete floor
- 3.6 x 4.4 m storage room with concrete floor
- 1.9 x 2.6 m boiler room with concrete floor
- 4.6 x 4.8 m garage with concrete floor and pool filtration system
- 3.5 x 4.6 m basement
City gas central heating with Viessmann boiler and hot water production.
Connected to the sewerage system.
Grounds of 675 m2 with remote controlled gate, garden with saltwater pool 4 x 8 m, beautiful fountain and several terraces.
High quality property with lots of character.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.