|Property taxes||€ 2622.00|
House for sale
24310 Brantôme en Périgord FR, France
Commission broker € 35.700
In a very quiet and tranquil location about 12 km from Brantome, a property full of character consisting of a house of 460 m2 completely restored with taste and an old mill in need of restoration.
The property is situated on 15 900 m2 of land with courtyard, beautiful heated saltwater swimming pool 5 x 12 m, large terrace, stream, beautiful pond and garden.
The main house has on the ground floor:
- large entrance hall of 4,3 x 7,1 m with bay windows overlooking the courtyard and reconstructed floor.
- large living room of 101 m2 with fireplace, reconstructed stone floor, bay window overlooking the courtyard and double door/window opening onto a terrace of 4x7m
- 4,3 x 5 m dining room with reconstructed stone floor
- kitchen 4,4 x 7 m with fireplace, tiled floor, double door/window to courtyard and door/window to terrace 3,3 x 7,8 m
- laundry room with boiler and WC 2.9 x 4.3 m with concrete floor slabs
- summer kitchen 4,1 x 8,5 m with concrete floor
- 2.4 x 4.1 m storage space with concrete floor
- playroom of 5,2 x 11 m
- 2.2 x 4.2 m landing with 3 x 3.6 m mezzanine overlooking the games room
- master bedroom of 58 m2 with beautiful bath, washbasin and wood stove and a shower room with WC 1.3 x 4.3 m ensuite
- 3,7 x 5,1 m bedroom with shower room and WC of 3,5 m2 ensuite and large fitted wardrobe of 3 m2
- 3.7 x 4.2 m room
- 3.4 x 4.2 m room
- attic room 3.2 x 4.7 m
- bathroom with toilet 1,9 x 3,7 m
Gas fired central heating with hot water production and underfloor heating on the ground floor. Double glazing everywhere.
The mill to be restored is on the ground floor:
- room of 4,8 x 5 m
- room 4.2 x 7.4 m
- technical room for the swimming pool measuring 3.7 x 7.7 m
- covered terrace of 4 x 8,2 m
- room 3.7 x 7.7 m
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.