|Property taxes||€ 700.00|
House for sale
24600 Chassaignes FR, France
Commission broker € 8.800
On the edge of a small village halfway between Riberac and Aubeterre, a 108 m2 country house to freshen up:
- Living/dining room of 4,6 x 6,5 m with tiled floor and double door/window to the covered terrace of 2,8 x 7,7 m with barbecue.
- 2,7 x 3,6 m kitchen with tiled floor in a row
- Utility room 2.7 x 2.8 m with tiled floor.
- 1.3 x 4.8 m distribution corridor with tiled floor.
- 2 bedrooms 3 x 3.6 m with lino on the floor and large fitted wardrobes.
- 3 x 3.5 m room with lino on the floor.
- Bathroom of 8 m2 with bath, shower and double washbasin.
- Workshop 2 x 4.7 m with boiler room and concrete floor.
Another covered terrace 2.8 x 7.6 m with concrete flooring.
Gas central heating and double glazing.
Enclosed land of 1 540 m2.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.