House for sale
16390 AUBETERRE SUR DRONNE Aubeterre-sur-Dronne FR, France
Commission broker € 16.000
On the heights of the beautiful village of Aubeterre sur Dronne a 7 year old detached house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a living area of 150 m2 and a beautiful garden of 2400 m2 including a small shed.
The house includes on the ground floor:
- an entrance hall of 3.2 x 1.5 m with tiled flooring.
- a large and bright living room of 65.67 x 4.12 m with a nice fitted kitchen in the American style, and beautiful white tiled floor tiles,
-3 French windows opening onto a beautiful terrace partly covered
- a 2.6 x 3.8 m bedroom with floor lino with large built-in wardrobe
- a bedroom of 3.6 x 3.7 m with large built-in wardrobe and French window overlooking the garden
- a 2.85 x 3.8 m bathroom with bath, WC, 2 basins and heated towel rail
- a separate toilet
- storage room 2.8 x 3.3 m with French window as a small storage room
- a 1.3 x 2.6 m shower room with WC
- a room of 3.6 x 2.7 m with large built-in wardrobe and lino on the floor
- a children's bedroom of 2.9 x 3.7 m with linoleum on the floor and white paint sliding wardrobe storage
Energy-saving electric floor heating
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.