House for sale
|Property taxes||€ 2100.00|
|EPC value||251 'E'|
On the top of a hill with panoramic views of the Charente countryside, on the edge of a picturesque town with all amenities about 20 minutes south of Angoulême. A character house with a living area of 250 m2 fully restored, consisting on the ground floor of :
- large hall of 4,3 x 11,2 m with beautiful stone fireplace, stone slabs on the floor,
built-in cupboard, stairs to first floor and double door/window to courtyard
- 2.5 x 2.6 m entrance
- 6 x 10.5 m living/dining room with open fireplace, built-in Louis XIII wardrobes and 3 double doors/windows overlooking the park
- Fitted kitchen 4.3 x 4.5 m with beautiful stone floor tiles, half-open piano, and double door/window overlooking the courtyard.
- kitchen 3.2 x 4.6 m with tiled floor and door/window to the park
- 4.5 x 5.8 m bedroom with stone fireplace and double door/window opening onto the garden.
- 4.1 x 4.6 m bedroom with double door/window overlooking the courtyard
- shower room with WC
- separate toilet
- bedroom of 3.5 x 4.2 m with small fireplace
- 4.1 x 4.5 m room
- room of 1.75 x 3.4 m
- bathroom with toilet
In the basement:
- cellar with the boiler
Oil fired central heating
Attached garage of 5.2 x 6.4 m
The property is situated on 4 658 m2 of land with courtyard, park and terrace from where you can enjoy a beautiful view.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.