|Property taxes||€ 1530.00|
|EPC value||76 'B'|
House for sale
24310 Bourdeilles FR, France
Commission broker € 23.850
Located in the countryside with stunning views over the village of Bourdeilles, a stone house built in 2009 of 120m2 consisting on the ground floor:
- living/dining room of 36 m2 with central fireplace, terracotta floor tiles, double door/window opening onto the large terrace and door/window opening onto a covered terrace of 3 x 4,5 m
- 3 x 3.35 m fitted kitchen with terracotta floor tiles in line
- 2.5 x 4.4 m bedroom with tiled floor
- 2.4 x 2.5 m bedroom with tiled floor
- 2.4 x 2.8 m bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC
- laundry/ boiler room 2.4 x 2.4 m with tiled floor
- living room of 27 m2 with kitchen, tiled floor and door / window to the covered balcony of 2.4 x 6 m
- 2.8 x 3.3 m bedroom with tiled floor
- shower room with toilet 1.4 x 3.3 m
Underfloor heating by means of a heat pump; hot water production by means of solar panels and electricity, double glazing.
Land of 10 483 m2 with swimming pool 5 x 10 m, garden of 2 200 m2 with parking and small hut and the other parts is left in a wild condition.
Property of the highest quality
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.