|Property taxes||€ 3300.00|
|EPC value||143 'C'|
House for sale
16000 Angoulême FR, France
Commission broker € 31.800
In the centre of Angoulême, on the promenade opposite the cathedral with a very nice view of the city, a 12th-16th and 18th century mansion that has been tastefully restored.
On the ground floor:
- entrance hall of 2.3 x 8 m with terracotta floors
- vaulted reception room of 3.5 x 7 m with Xii° century fireplace, stone sink and vegetable garden and very nice floor.
- vaulted office of 4,6 x 6,2 m with stone staircase to the elevated ground floor
- WC and second staircase to the raised ground floor
This level of the building lends itself perfectly to commercial use (offices, shops, etc.).
On the raised ground floor:
- living room of 7.8 x 7.8 m with beautiful 18th century stone fireplace in the middle of the room
- kitchen/dining room of 5,8 x 7,2 m with beautiful 18th century terracotta tiles on the floor nice built-in cupboard and access to a small enclosed priest's garden overlooking the city walls
- corridor with beautiful spiral staircase to the upper floors
- separate room with boiler.
- 2.6 x 4.5 m garage with remote controlled door
- landing of 1.6 x 3.3 m
- 5.6 x 5.7 m bedroom with beautiful carpet
- 4.3 x 8 m bedroom with beautiful built-in closet
- large bathroom of 2.6 x 8 m
- separate toilet
On the second floor:
- attic room 5.6 x 7.7 m with carpet on the floor
- 5,6 x 7,7 m bedroom/sleeping room with carpet on the floor
- bathroom with toilet
Gas-fired central heating with hot water production
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.