|Property taxes||€ 1990.00|
|EPC value||163 'D'|
Mansion for sale
24320 Lusignac FR, France
Commission broker € 41.940
On the edge of a hamlet in the Verteillac region, on the top of a hill with a beautiful view over the green, rolling countryside, a superb character property with 350 m2 living space including
an 18th century house
an adjoining building in which is a gîte, a guest room, a garage and a summer kitchen
a restored annex with adjoining structural work but which still needs to be fitted out.
a detached outbuilding in which another guest room is located.
The main house comprises on the ground floor:
- entrance hall of 2.7 x 5.8 m with beautiful terracotta tiles on the floor and staircase leading to the first floor.
- wardrobe of 6.5 m2
- living room 5 x 5.1 m with stone fireplace, parquet floor and door/window to the garden
- fitted kitchen/dining room 4.8 x 5.5 m with large stone fireplace, tiled floor and double door/window to veranda 5 x 6 m
- bedroom/office 2.5 x 5.3 m with parquet flooring
- 3.3 x 4.5 m laundry/linen room
- bedroom 5.5 x 5.7 m with stone fireplace and dressing room 2.5 x 4.2 m en suite
- 5 x 5.5 m bedroom with beautiful built-in cherry wood wardrobe
- nice bathroom of 9,6 m2
- freestanding toilet
On the second floor:
- large attic for storage
Central heating with heat pump and hot water production, double glazing throughout.
The second part of the building is on the ground floor:
- summer kitchen of 5.2 x 5.8 m with tiled floor and double door/window opening onto the terrace with stone floor tiles
- 5 x 5.8 m guest room with 2 double doors/windows opening onto a private terrace
- large shower room adjoining- separate toilet
- 4.8 x 6.2 m garage with boiler room, water softener, tiled floor, and remote-controlled roller shutter door
- living room of 37 m2 with beautiful floor and stone fireplace
- fitted kitchen of 20 m2 in a row with tiled floor and large bay window opening onto the balcony of 3 x 5 m from where you can enjoy the view of the countryside
- bedroom 4.7 x 4.8 m with nice flooring
- shower room with WC of 3 x 3.3 m entirely tiled
Central heating with heat pump and hot water production, double glazing everywhere
The third part of the building consists of the ground floor:
- room of 5.3 x 5.5 m to be completely restored
- 5.3 x 5.5 m room to be completely restored
Not adjoining is an outbuilding with an additional bedroom of 3.3 x 5.7 m with parquet flooring and electric heating.
Land of about 3 870 m2 with parking, small orchard, vegetable garden, ornamental garden and a swimming pool area with a heated swimming pool of 5 x 10 m surrounded by reconstituted stone slabs and a covered terrace of 2.3 x 5.3 m with a small stone fireplace.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.