|Property taxes||€ 1980.00|
Mansion for sale
24320 Saint-Paul-Lizonne FR, France
Commission broker € 23.100
Limit Dordogne/Charente, at the end of a small road with no neighbours and in a very quiet and private location, a few kilometres from Saint Séverin, a village with all major amenities.
The house is situated in a wooded park of 17 740 m2, a large part of which is occupied by a pond, all bounded by a river.
The house of 200 m2 of living space consists on the ground floor :
- Entrance / veranda of 4.8 x 5.1 m which opens onto a large terrace of 5.1 x 20 m with pergola and views over the park with the pond.
- living room of 4.8 x 7.4 m with stone fireplace, built-in cupboard and bay window opening onto the covered terrace of 3 x 4.3 m overlooking the park and the pond.
- 3,8 x 6,6 m living/office with built-in bookcase and door/window to the park
- kitchen 3,4 x 4,2 m with tiled floor and door/window to veranda
- 3.4 x 4.3 m bedroom with oak parquet floor and double door/window to patio
- shower room with WC 1.9 x 3.1 m ensuite
- 1.5 x 2.2 m laundry room
- bedroom of 3,5 x 4,3 m with oak parquet floor and shower room with WC of 1,9 x 2,2 m en suite
- bedroom 3 x 3,3 m with carpeted floor and shower room with WC 1,1 x 3 m ensuite
- 3.3 x 4.2 m room with carpet on the floor
- 3.7 x 3.8 m room with carpeted floor
- bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and toilet 2,8 x 3,6 m
Gas central heating plus two heat pumps, alarm and monitoring system
Attached garage and a small pigeon loft.
Unique property that forms a small private nature reserve for a nature lover. With the presence of the river and a private pond you have a lot of variation in the wildlife that you can admire.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.