|Property taxes||€ 1501.00|
Mansion for sale
24600 Celles FR, France
Commission broker € 25.200
In the countryside about 12 kilometers from Riberac, a farmhouse of 223 m2, fully restored with all the advantages of modern techniques: underfloor heating by means of air-water heat pump, double glazing, fitted kitchen, bedrooms with private bathroom, swimming pool of 4.5 x 10 m and a large terrace of 47 m2 with a small summer kitchen.
The house is situated on 4 660 m2 of land with private driveway and remote controlled gate, well, 13 m2 technical room adjacent to the house and 73 m2 barn not attached.
The house is on the ground floor:
- 24 m2 entrance with door/window to the stone porch
bv - large living room of 62 m2 in a row with wood stove and 2 bay windows
- fully equipped kitchen of 23 m2 with bay window overlooking the covered terrace
- master bedroom of 22 m2 with bay window overlooking the courtyard
- beautiful 11 m2 ensuite shower room
- dressing room of 6 m2 also afterwards
- bedroom of 18 m2 with door/window opening onto the pool terrace
- shower room with WC 6 m2 ensuite
- separate toilet
- mezzanine of 19 m2 overlooking the living room with office space
- bedroom of 23 m2 - shower room with WC of 4 m2 ensuite
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.