Villa for sale
24600 Villetoureix FR, France
Commission broker € 27.000
At the end of a small private road in a quiet place without any immediate neighbours, situated in a green setting of 31 883 m2 with a beautiful pond, is this perigourdine of 223 m2 living space
The house includes on the ground floor:
- entrance hall of 2.8 x 3.5 m with beautiful staircase leading to the first floor
- living room of 46 m2 with double door/window opening on to a covered terrace of 1.9 x 3.6 m, large wood-burning stove and large bay windows
- 4.2 x 5 m kitchen with numerous built-ins
- 3 x 3.8 m desk with built-in cupboards
- parental bedroom of 3.5 x 7 m with bay window opening on to a large terrace of 3.5 x 13.8 m
- 2.8 x 3.8 m bedroom with built-ins
- secondary entrance of 3.2 x 4 m with large built-in wardrobes and door/window leading to the large covered terrace of 4 x 10 m with stone slabs on the ground
- bathroom 1.6 x 3.2 m
- separate toilet
- landing with 20 m2 corridor
- attic room 4 x 5.5 m
- attic room 3 x 5.5 m
- mezzanine of 3 x 3.5 m above the master bedroom
- lingerie 3.1 x 3.5 m
- 3.2 x 3.5 m dressing room
- shower room with WC of 2 x 3,6 m
In the basement:
- 2 large garages of 42 m2 with concrete floor, one with laundry and boiler room
Oil-fired central heating with hot water production and Viessmann boiler.
Tiled swimming pool of 5 x 10 m
Not adjoining is a small horsestable with 2 boxes.
Rare case because of its very private situation and its proximity to Riberac.
You’ve purchased a castle, farm, house or other real estate in France. And now you’re ready to permanently move to your little piece of paradise. There’s a lot for you to take care of. And it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture, so we’ve compiled a handy checklist for you.In our checklist you can find:
- the guide that will help you move to France carefree;
- all the administrative tasks you’ll need to take care of;
- tips for arranging your move financially and legally;
- practical tips for ensuring your car, pets and even your post will also make the journey to France without a problem.